11 refreshing summer cocktails to celebrate the Fourth of July
It's the Fourth of July. And while there are many ways to celebrate--watching one of these awesomely patriotic films with the family, grilling up some delicious (and diet-friendly) food in the backyard with your buddies, or getting in a pre-fireworks pump—one of the best things to do is mix up a refreshing, summer-inspired cocktail.
And thanks to our beloved Constitution, you have every damn right to tip your glass.
So go ahead and celebrate the good ol' U.S. of A. with these deliciously spirited libations.
1. Red, White, and 'Shine
- 2 parts Owl's Brew White and Vine (white tea, watermelon, pomegranate)
1. Shake ingredients with ice and shake.
2. Spirit of Americana Swizzle
- Handful of blueberries (plus some for garnish)
1. Grab a handful of blueberries and add to a Collins glass (about a one-quarter portion).
Recipe courtesy HomeGoods and Christy Pope.
3. Tropical Spiced Mule
- 1 1/2 oz New Amsterdam Vodka
1. Pour into an ice-filled steel thermos or mule mug, and stir together to combine/chill.
4. The Lion's Tale
- 2 parts Knob Creek Bourbon
1. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, and stir.
5. Spicy Michelada
- 12 oz Dos Equis Ambar
1. Rim a 16-oz beer mug with lime juice and red pepper flakes.
6. Pineapple Mojito
- 2 parts Stoli Crushed Pineapple
1. Muddle mint leaves with simple syrup. Shake all ingredients with ice.
7. The Bigger, Better Cider
- Blood Orange Cider from Austin Eastciders
1. Dry shake (without ice) to emulsify.
Recipe courtesy of Nick Bustillos, bartender at Weather Up in East Austin.
8. Boozy Berry Tea
- 2 oz Brockmans Gin
1. Shake all ingredients except the tea with ice. Strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice.
9. Classic Red Sangria
- 1 750ml bottle of Riunite Lambrusco
1. Combine the sliced fruit, brandy, and triple sec in a pitcher.
10. The Italian Seelbach
- 4 oz Mionetto Brut Prosecco
1. In a cocktail shaker add 2 barspoons or 1 tablespoon of the italian bitter orange marmalade. Then add Galliano Italian Herbal Liqueur and either Bourbon or Irish Whiskey. Add ice and shake.
11. Summer Ale Spritz
- 1 bottle of Sam Adams Summer Ale
1. Add Sam Adams Summer Ale, rosemary syrup, lemon juice, and ice in a blender.
* For the rosemary syrup: In a saucepan, put 250ml sugar and 250ml of water. Add a handful of rosemary, and cook on high for 7 minutes, while stirring the sugar to dissolve. After 7 minutes, let it cool for another 7 minutes and then strain.
via Men's Fitness http://ift.tt/Jz6nE4
July 4, 2017 at 08:26AM
The Flat Belly Fix
This is the only 21-day rapid weight loss system that allows you to easily lose an average of 1 lb a day for 21 days without feeling hungry or deprived. The unique and brand new techniques used in this System are proven SAFE. And they do not cause the rebound weight gain common to all the other rapid weight loss systems that are not backed by the latest science. The Flat Belly Fix System takes advantage of a recent scientific discovery that proves the effective weight loss power of an ancient spice. Combined with other cutting-edge ingredients in the patent-pending Flat Belly Fix Tea™ — that you can make right in your own kitchen in minutes — this System is the quickest, easiest and most enjoyable way to quickly get the body you desire and deserve. Click Here
Leave a Reply.