9 things you would have to give up to eat like Tom Brady
Tom and wife Gisele Bundchen's personal chef Allen Campbell talked to Boston.com about what the couple (and their kids) eat to stay in such d*mn good shape. Want to give it a try? First off, you should know that it’s 80 percent fresh, organic veggies and whole grains like quinoa, millet, and beans. The other 20 percent? Lean meat including grass-fed organic steak, wild salmon, duck, and—only occasionally—chicken. A typical meal might be quinoa with wilted Swiss chard or kale with toasted almonds and garlic (in coconut oil). But, there’s a lot of stuff that’s NOT on the menu at the Brady house. Here are some of the things you’d have to give up if you wanted to eat like the star quarterback yourself.
via Men's Fitness http://ift.tt/Jz6nE4
August 3, 2017 at 01:29PM
The Flat Belly Fix
This is the only 21-day rapid weight loss system that allows you to easily lose an average of 1 lb a day for 21 days without feeling hungry or deprived. The unique and brand new techniques used in this System are proven SAFE. And they do not cause the rebound weight gain common to all the other rapid weight loss systems that are not backed by the latest science. The Flat Belly Fix System takes advantage of a recent scientific discovery that proves the effective weight loss power of an ancient spice. Combined with other cutting-edge ingredients in the patent-pending Flat Belly Fix Tea™ — that you can make right in your own kitchen in minutes — this System is the quickest, easiest and most enjoyable way to quickly get the body you desire and deserve. Click Here
Leave a Reply.